Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blog Post #1

What About EDM 310?

Some of the things I have heard about EDM 310 is that it is project based. A lot of the students I spoke with felt overwhelmed during the class. I heard that you should take it one week at a time and not procrastinate. My biggest fear is that I will get behind. I am taking six courses this semester and I know that I need to stay organized in order to spend my time wisely. I have returned to school to become a teacher. I previously attended college majoring in business and marketing. During that time, I learned how to use HTML and create websites. I think blogging in EDM 310 will be similar to that. The most difficult thing for me in EDM 310 will be trying to not feel overwhelmed with all of the projects. The best way, for me to address this, will be to spend as much time as I can in the lab getting all of the work done on time. I know that we are learning how to use technology in this class, but I would hope that we will also have some freedom to be creative. I think this class could be a lot of fun, it is unfortunate that so many people think negatively about it.

White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland




1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are a brave lady five other classes with EDM 310 this semester. Good luck to you I hope you are successful in all your classes this semester. At least you have a bit of a head start with your prior knowledge in technology. I think you are right staying in the lab and staying on top of our work and just taking one week at a time is the best bet for being successful in this class.

    ReplyDelete