Wednesday, March 25, 2015

C4K Summary for March


The blog assignment was to choose a picture exemplifying black history month. Mike chose a famous professional football player, Barry Sanders. Mike wrote about Barry Sanders as a "former American football running back who spent his entire professional career with the Detroit Lions of the National Football League." He wrote a short biography and pointed out several of Barry Sanders accomplishments.

My Comment:
Hi Mike, my name is Patricia Tremblay and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am studying to become a teacher. I think you did a great job on your blog. I didn’t see the title that represented the blog assignment, but I believe it was for the black history photo challenge. I like how you clearly summarized Barry Sanders football career. He had a lot of great accomplishments. Keep up the good work with your blogging!


Our class blog http://edm310.blogspot.com



The blog assignment was to share their experience of taking the standardized test called PLAN. 

Richard reflects on taking the PLAN test. He said that he studied but not the night before. He explains that you would be tired if you studied the night before and he thinks you need rest. He said if he took it again he would bring something to eat and drink.

My Comment:

Hi Richard, my name is Patricia Tremblay and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am studying to become a teacher. I think you did a great job on your blog. I think that is great advice to not stay up late studying the night before the test. I agree that sleep is more important and will help you think clearly. Keep up the good work!


Mrs. Lombard 7th Grade English Class-Oklahoma

Treasure W



Treasure wrote a review of the book Requiem by Lauren Oliver. Requiem is the third book in the trilogy Delirium. Treasure did an excellent job summarizing the book and explaining that it is an adventure book with a love interest. She said that she loved the book so much that it was hard to put the book down.

My Comment:
Hi Treasure, my name is Patricia Tremblay and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am studying to become a teacher. I loved your summary of Requiem! I am definitely going to read the Delirium series now! I also love these types of books and I am currently re-reading the Legend series by Marie Lu. Keep up the great work!





No comments:

Post a Comment