Monday, February 23, 2015

C4K Summary for February

Comments for Kids #1


Maddy wrote about winter weather. She said that she loves the snow. She likes to go outside and make snowmen and play with her family.

My Comment:
http://elementaryellpage.weebly.com/uploads/2/7/6/3/27630815/9580087_orig.jpgHi Maddy!  My name is Patricia Tremblay and I am a student at The University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I like your blog post about winter weather! Making a snowman with your family sounds like a lot of fun! We don’t get a lot of snow here in Mobile. Last year it snowed just enough that we could make a teeny, tiny snowman! My favorite weather is a nice sunny day in the summer! I like to go to the beach with my family.  What do you like to do in the summer?
Here is a link to my blog: Patricia Tremblay EDM310 Blog

Comments for Kids #2

Ms.Leatherwood's 8th Grade Language Arts Class (New Jersey)
Planet Eclipse Etek 5 Paintball Gun by Kevin
Kevin wrote a very detailed review and description of the Planet Eclipse Etek 5 paintball gun. He wrote about the benefits of using this particular paintball gun. Kevin concluded his blog by writing that any professional paintball gun player would recommend this gun.

My Comment

Hi Kevin,
My name is Patricia Tremblay. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. You can find our class blog at edm310.blogspot.com. I think you did a great job writing about the Planet Eclipse Etek 5 paintball gun. You gave a very detailed and descriptive review of this gun! I have never played paintball but would love to try. Do you play on a team? 


Comments for Kids #3

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by Aiden

Aiden wrote a summary of the book Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling. He ended his blog post without spoiling the story. He asked, " What do you think will happen to Harry do you think he will not get expelled and not get his wand broken or do you think he will?"


My comment:

Hi Aiden,

My name is Patricia Tremblay and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am studying to become a teacher. You did a great job summarizing Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I like how you didn't give the ending away! I also love the Harry Potter series! Do you like the movies too? If so, which do you like better the books or the movies? I like the books because there is so much more detail.


Comments for Kids #4

Mrs. Hartman's 4th Grade Class (Pennsylvania)
The Maze Runner by Taylor

Taylor wrote about the book The Maze Runner by James Dasher. Taylor is still reading the book but gives us a description of what is happening to the character Thomas. Taylor thinks that Thomas is brave.

My comment:
Hi Taylor,
My name is Patricia Tremblay and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am studying to become a teacher. I think you did a great job describing the character Thomas in The Maze Runner and relating him to yourself. I haven't read the book yet, but it is on my list! Did you see the movie before you started reading the book?


No comments:

Post a Comment